Are you familiar with our Ribbon Mixes? They are sooooo cute and so much fun to work with! I don’t know about you, but I tend to get a little bit overwhelmed when looking at all of the incredibly cute ribbon we have. I want so badly to mix and match all of the gorgeous colors, patterns and designs and sometimes struggle with getting the exact look I am really wanting.
That is the beauty of our Ribbon Mixes…all of the work is done for you. The incredible staff at The Ribbon Retreat picks the best and cutest ribbon colors, patterns and designs and puts them together for you in an adorable little mix. They even give them insanely cute and creative names…..do you want one? What about two?
But…before we get to our FABulous giveaway…let’s create something adorable with one of my favorite Easter Ribbon Mixes.
I love Easter Eggs, as you can tell from today’s post and Friday’s Ribbon Easter Egg Decor project. Easter Eggs are a great way to add a fun and festive feel to your home decor.
This ribbon sculpture is super easy to make and can be completed in 5 simple steps.
1. Lay your ribbon out in your desired pattern.
2. Hot glue ribbon to each other and to a few felt circles. I used 3, because I wanted my ribbon sculpture to be a little bit larger.
3. Cut out your egg shape. After cutting out my egg, I realized I wanted to add a little something extra, so I add a tiny little bow in the yellow and white dotted ribbon. I used this video tutorial to make this tiny bow.
4. Heat seal your ribbon edges and bow tails with a lighter.
5. Line your clip with one of your ribbons. I used the 3/8″ yellow and white dotted ribbon.
Hot glue clip to the back of your ribbon sculpture.
You are done! Great job! You can add your cute egg to a clip, as we did, to a headband, like below, or to a brooch pin. However you choose to wear this fun and festive sculpture…it will look FABulous and perfect for that upcoming Easter Egg Hunt!
Creating ribbon sculptures is only one way you can use the perfectly matched ribbon from our Ribbon Mixes. You can also make big Stacked Bows, creative crafts, and so much more. So…pick your favorite mixes, because you may just be the winner of our giveaway where you will win 2 of our Ribbon Mixes and a $40.00 gift certificate to The Ribbon Retreat. Ready to enter? Alrighty…then GO! Enter below and Good Luck!